Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is scheduled for a May 12 launch. However, Zelda Tears of the Kingdom appears to have leaked before its official release date. According to Kotaku, the physical copies of the game are out, and it has been leaked from the retailers. Moreover, pirated copies are available for download via torrent sites and links shared by 4chan. Consequently, gamers across the globe are now streaming the game on Discord and Twitch. In fact, many gamers have noted that the game is out on more than 300 channels on Twitch. Even though spotting Zelda Tears of the Kingdom amongst the content is difficult, it is not impossible for passionate gamers.
What Actions Are Being Taken?
After the information regarding the leak of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom surfaced, the makers are taking strict actions. For example, the Discord server hosting the game was taken offline. Likewise, similar actions are being taken on Twitch.
Even though it is a highly anticipated game, still, it does not justify the actions of the streamers to broadcast the game that is not out. Therefore, for ethical purposes, we will not shed any information on the leaked version of the game, but please keep reading to lay your hands on all the official details.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Release Date
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom will release on May 12, 2023, on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite and Nintendo Switch OLED. It is a single-player game belonging to the action-adventure genre.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Price
There are three versions of the game. Please check the list below to know the prices of the same.
- Digital: $69.99
- Physical (Collector’s Edition): $129.99
- Physical: $69.99
The game is currently available for pre-order. If you pre-order the game, you can start playing it as soon as it is available.
More About The Game
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is a sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. In this game, the epic adventure will take place both in the lands and skies of Hyrule. The player can pave their patch in the landscape of Hyrule. Furthermore, players need to find out more about Link’s new abilities. The player can fight better against the dark forces threatening the kingdom using the new skills.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Features
Let us now have a look at the features of the game. Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is all about exploring, creating and discovering. The key features of the game include the following:
- The Sky: The players will see numerous floating islands in the game above Hyrule. The hero will have to gain new abilities before gaining the ability to return to the surface.
- The Surface: The game houses new gaping chasms, towns and caves. The previous familiar locations have undergone a huge transformation.
Below are a few ways through which Link can work on his new abilities:
- Explore: Link must explore the land and skies to discover the origin of the mysterious gloom in the game plaguing the kingdom.
- Create: Link now has new abilities, such as Fuse and Ultrahand, which the players can use to make weapons and develop creative ways to travel around.
- Discover: the players must uncover new ways to play, battle and build to win the game.
It’s time to dive in to know more about the new abilities of Link. His new abilities are as follows:
- Ultrahand: Link can pick up objects and move and rotate them using this new ability. In addition, he can now use this ability to attach different things together to create vehicles, bridges and more.
- Fuse: Fusing different objects to Link’s current arrow, shield, and weapon is now possible. Doing so will result in new effects, increased durability and more damage.
- Ascend: Players can use this ability to pass Link through solid objects placed above him. Thus, it provides a shortcut for Link to travel.
- Recall: It is a helpful feature to reverse the movement of an object.
Lastly, we again urge the players to refrain from playing the leaked version of the game and wait for the official release date.