Have you ever wondered what Rod Stewart’s Net Worth is? According to Celebrity Net Worth, the English singer is worth an estimated $300 million. That’s a ton of money!
We’ll further explore Rod Stewart’s Net Worth and how he earned his wealth and see how a successful music career can procure the luxuries of this world.
Rod Stewart Net Worth
Rod Stewart, a British singer-songwriter, has a net worth of $300 million. He is one of the biggest names in music, having sold over 120 million albums across the globe.
In 2008, Billboard Magazine ranked him among the most successful artists on the Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Top Artists. He was voted one of the greatest singers of all time in the magazine’s list and Rolling Stone’s list. Rod Stewart Net Worth demonstrates that the singer is one of the wealthiest performers in the world.
Rod Stewart Career
Rod Stewart was a renowned vocalist and an extremely gifted lyricist from a middle-class family. His vocation started in 1962 when he started playing the harmonica. He was part of many musical groups, such as Jimmy Powell and the Five Dimensions, Soul Agents, Jeff Beck Group, and the most enduring group, Faces, as a vocalist.
Rod Stewart’s fame in the world kept increasing, which meant he had the opportunity to have a lucrative solo career. Throughout his career, Rod has created many songs that went straight to the top of the American and Global music charts, for example:
- ‘Sailing’: a 1975 international hit.
- ‘I Don’t Want to Talk About It: a top fifty hit on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1980
- ‘Have You Ever Seen the Rain?’ : the song topped the RPM 100 chart in 1971.
- ‘You’re My Heart’: a single with over 8 million copies sold worldwide.
- ‘Do You Think I’m Sexy?’: Billboard listed it as number four on its 1979 Top Singles chart
His iconic horse-like vocals helped him sell over 250 million albums and singles and to win a Grammy and a Brit award. The British rock singer’s career has endured for over 60 years, resulting in a vast fortune. Thus, Rod Stewart Net Worth is a product of perseverance, tribulations, and hard work.
Rod Stewart’s Accomplishments and Awards
Stewart amassed a net worth of $300 million and gained fame in the music industry. He won many awards for his contribution to music.
- The BRIT Awards: He was honored with the Best British Male Solo Artist honor in 1994 and 1997.
- Diamond Award from the World Music Awards: He has bestowed the Diamond Award from the World Music Awards in 2001 for selling over 100 million records worldwide.
- Grammy Awards: He won Grammy Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album with Stardust in 2004.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist in 1994.
Rod Stewart’s unwavering determination has aided him in accomplishing extraordinary feats both in his private life and professional career.
Real Estate that Rod Stewart Owns:
Rod Stewart has owned some of the most luxurious estates in the world throughout his lifetime.
- A Country Estate in England: He bought it in 1986 for $1 and sold it in March 2019 for an incredible $6.15 million.
- Darrington House: He purchased an eighteenth-century castle for $6.2 million in 2013. It has ten bedrooms and five bathrooms. It also comprises four cottages, a carriage house with a clock tower, a greenhouse, a wine cellar, an orchard, floor-to-ceiling windows, three fireplaces, four guest rooms, outdoor dining areas, a tennis court, a croquet lawn, and a rose garden.
- Seaside Property: He owned a beachfront property in Palm Beach, Florida, for $7.2 million in 1996. The price of this property is around $20 million today.
- Beverly Park area of Beverly Hills: In 1991, he spent $12.1 million on a 20,000-square-foot house. The current market value of this property is estimated to be between $50 and $60 million.
Rod Stewart Net Worth is an impressive $300 million, earned throughout his four-decade career. The singer has achieved great financial success.