To make the game Stardew Valley more exciting and challenging the Bundles are added. In the game, Bundles are like quests that you complete so that a Junimo rewards you.
To complete a Stardew Valley bundle, you have to collect specific items and use them for it. Bundles are quite precious as every time you complete a single bundle you get a reward. Not only this but after completing all the bundles in a room, the room is furnished, and a part of your community center is completed.
Once you have completed all your bundles, all the rooms will be repaired and your community center will be ready.
How to add Items in Bundles?
Before adding any item in the bundle, be sure if you are ready to sacrifice it since you cannot discard it later. To add any item in your bundle, make sure you are in the community center.
Variations in Stardew Valley Bundles
There are variations in the conditions of fulfilling a bundle. Some bundles display much more items than that can be used for completing it. In such a scenario, you have the freedom to choose which items you want to use and which you want to save for later use.
There are also some bundles which are not very specific when it comes to the quality of an item. Such bundles will accept a piece of any variety. However, some bundles are mainly such as the Fodder Bundle which will only take either ten complete silver quality wheat or ten entire wheat of regular quality.
Types of Different Stardew Valley Bundles
There are six rooms and a total of 30 bundles in Stardew Valley. Have a look at the list below:
Stardew Valley Bundles in Crafts Room:
In the beginning, only the Crafts Room Bundles are available. This room is located on the left side of the Community Center’s lower corner. Upon completion of these bundles, the bridge present on the east side of The Mines is repaired, allowing you to access the Quarry.
There are six bundles present in this room which include:
1. Spring Foraging Bundle: This bundle donation includes four items, all of which are essential for its completion. These items are Wild Horseradish, Daffodil, Leek and Dandelion. Upon its completion, you get 30 spring seeds.
2. Summer Foraging Bundle: This bundle requires three items for its completion namely Grape, Spice Berry and Sweet Pea. You will be given 30 Mixed Summer seeds on completing the bundle.
3. Fall Foraging Bundle: This fall bundle requires Common Mushroom, Wild Plum, Hazelnut and Blackberry. When you collect all these items, you get 30 mixed fall seeds.
4. Winter Foraging Bundle: The Winter bundle requires Winter Root, Crystal Fruit, Snow Yam and Crocus. The reward of completing this bundle is 30 Winter Seeds.
5. Construction Bundle: The Construction Bundle needs 99 pieces of wood, 99 pieces of wood, 99 pieces of Stone, and ten pieces of Hardwood for its completion. Once you’ve collected these items, your reward is one Charcoal Kiln.
6. Exotic Foraging Bundle: In this bundle, you have the option of choosing any five items from a list of 9 items. The pieces are Coconut, Cactus Fruit, Cave Fruit, Red Mushroom, Purple Mushroom, Maple Syrum, Oak Resin, Pine Tar and Morel. Upon collection any five items, you get five of autumn’s bounty.
Stardew Valley Bundles in Pantry
Before you can access the Pantry Bundles, you must have completed at least one bundle of any other room. The Pantry is present in the Community center’s upper left side. Once you’ve completed the six bundles present in the room, the Junimos will restore your Farm’s Greenhouse. You will now be able to grow crops and fruit trees throughout the year.
The following Stardew Valley Bundles are included in the Pantry:
1. Spring Crops Bundle: To complete this bundle, you must collect four items which are Parsnip, Green Bean, Cauliflower and Potato. Your reward will be twenty Speed-Gros.
2. Summer Crops Bundle: This bundle includes Tomato, Hot Pepper, Blueberry and Melon. Once you have collected these four items, your bundle will become complete, and you will get one Quality Sprinkler.
3. Fall Crops Bundle: This bundle requires Corn, Eggplant, Pumpkin and Yam. Upon collection of these four items, you will get one Bee House.
4. Quality Crops Bundle: The Quality Crops Bundle requires you to choose three items from a list of four things. Each item’s quantity should be five. These items are Parsnip, Melon, Pumpkin and Corn. Once you have five of three of the items mentioned above, you get a Preserves Jar.
5. Animal Bundle: To complete this bundle, you must have a Large Milk, a Large Brown Egg, a Large White Egg, Large size Goat Milk, Wool and a Duck’s egg. Once you’ve completed the bundle, you get a Cheese Press.
6. Artisan Bundle: In the Artisan Bundle, you have the option of choosing six items from a list of 12 things. These items are one Truffle Oil, Cloth, Goat Cheese, Cheese, Honey, Jelly, Apple, Apricot, Orange, Peach, Pomegranate and Cherry. After collecting six of the items, your bundle is completed, and you get one Keg as a reward.
Stardew Valley Bundles in Fish Tank:
You need to complete at least one bundle to access the Fish Tank and its bundles. It will appear on the top right side of the Community Center’s main room. Upon completion of the Fish Tank’s bundles, the Glittering Boulder will be moved to the left side of the Mines entrance.
But that’s not it! Once you complete the bundles, Wally will also gift you a Copper pan. You can use this to sift the water of the valley for metal ores and a variety of other items.
There are six distinct bundles in the Fish Tank which are mentioned below:
1. River Fish Bundle: You need to collect four items to complete this bundle. They are Sunfish, Catfish, Shad and Tiger Trout. All of these fishes are found in the river at distinct times. As a reward for completing this bundle, you will get thirty baits.
2. Lake Fish Bundle: This bundle includes four types of fish found in lakes. They are Largemouth Bass, Carp, Bullhead and Sturgeon. The Junimos will gift you one Dressed Spinner as a reward.
3. Ocean Fish Bundle: This bundle requires Sardine, Tuna, Red Snapper and Tilapia. All these fishes are found in the ocean. As a reward, you will get five Warp Totems: Beach. This Warp Totem allows your character to teleport to the Beach upon its usage directly.
4. Night Fishing Bundle: You need to collect three items to complete the Night Fishing Bundle. These are Walleye, Bream and Eel. The Walleye and Bream can be found in the rivers while the Eel is found in oceans. You get one Small Glow Ring once you collect all these three fishes.
5. Crab Pot Bundle: To complete this bundle, you have to collect five items from a list of 10 things. These ten items are Lobster, Crayfish, Crab, Cockle, Mussel, Shrimp, Snail, Periwinkle, Oyster and Clam. You get three crab pots once you collect five of the items mentioned above and complete the bundle.
6. Speciality Fish Bundle: This bundle includes four fish; namely Pufferfish, Ghostfish, Sandfish and Woodskip. Upon its completion, you get five Dish o’ The Sea’s which are cooked dishes. The Sandfish is mostly found in the desert. That’s is why you must first complete the Vault bundles and get access to the desert. However, the Travelling Cart hosts it, and you can get it from there.
Stardew Valley Bundles in Boiler Room:
To access the Boiler Room present in the lower right side of the Community Center, you must have completed at least two bundles. Upon completion of all bundles that this room has, you can travel efficiently and quickly between far off locations due to the restoration of the Minecarts. You can move between the following places:
- Bus Stop
The Boiler Room of Stardew Valley includes three bundles which are listed below:
1. Blacksmith’s Bundle: For the completion of this bundle, you require a copper bar, iron bar and gold bar. As a reward for completing this bundle, you get a Furnace.
2. Geologist’s Bundle: This bundle requires four items which are Quartz, Earth Crystal, Frozen Tear and Fire Quartz. Your reward will be five Omni Geodes.
3. Adventurer’s Bundle: In this bundle, you can choose any two items from a list of four things. The four items are required in different quantities. The items and their required quantities are 99 slimes, 10 Bat wings, one Solar Essence and one Void Essence. Once you collect two of these items in their right numbers, your Adventurer’s Bundle will be completed, and you will get a Small Magnet Ring as a reward.
Stardew Valley Bundles on Bulletin Board
To unlock this bundle, a minimum of 3 bundles have to be completed.
Two additional hearts (500 points) will be earned by your player for their friendship rating with all non-datable villagers once you complete All Bulletin Board bundles.
The next morning, a letter is received by Mayor Lewis. In the letter, he says that villagers are receiving the packages containing items posted about “years ago” on the community center bulletin board. Furthermore, he says that the shipping address is “your farm”. He appreciates the effort and says “all of us in town are delighted!”
The bulletin board includes 5 bundles. These are written below.
1. Chefs bundle: to complete this bundle you require maple syrup, fiddlehead fern, and truffle, poppy, make a roll and a fried egg. After completing this bundle, you get rewarded by three pink cakes.
2. Dye bundle: for the completion of this bundle you require red mushroom, sea urchin, sunflower, duck feather, aquamarine and red cabbage. Upon completing you receive a seed maker.
3. Field Research bundle: for completing this bundle, you require purple mushroom, nautilus shell, chub, and frozen geode. After completing this bundle, you get rewarded by a recycling machine.
4. Fodder bundle: to complete this bundle, you require ten wheat, ten hay, and three apples. The reward for this bundle is one heart.
5. Enchanters bundle: you need four things to complete these bundles. These are oak resin, wine, rabbit’s foot and pomegranate. After completing you will get rewarded by five gold bars.
Stardew Valley Bundles: The Vault
To access the Vault, you must complete at least four bundles. It is located on the upper right side of the Community Center. In the Vault, you need to purchase the bundles. Each bundle costs a specific amount of gold which will be deducted from your character’s gold.
There are four bundles on it, and their total cost is 42,500 gold. Upon purchasing them all, the Bus Stop is restored. You can then use the bus to access the Calico Desert.
The cost and reward of each bundle is mentioned below:
1. 2,500 Bundle: You need 2500g to purchase this bundle which will then give you the reward of three chocolate cakes.
2. 5,000 Bundle: This bundle costs 5000g and gives you thirty Quality Fertilizers as a reward.
3. 10,000 Bundle: The cost of this bundle is 10000g and the reward for completing this bundle is one Lightning Rod.
4. 25,000 Bundle: To purchase this bundle, you need 25000g. The reward is one Crystalarium for buying this bundle.
The Abandoned JojaMart
After completing the 30 bundles of the six rooms mentioned above, the Community Center will be restored. However, the night before a storm, a cut scene will appear in which the Abandoned JojaMart is struck by lightning.
Places to Find Missing Stardew valley Bundles:
This bundle is a little tricky to complete, but it will give you access to the Movie Theater. Hence, it is crucial to complete it.
In this bundle, you have the option of choosing any five items from a list of 6 items. The items are mentioned below:
• Any Silver Quality Wine:
Use the Keg that you get on completion of the Artisan Bundle to produce wine. It is done by placing fruit in it for a week. To change regular wine into Silver Quality Wine, you must then put it in a Cask for two weeks. Use a hoe, axe or pickaxe, once the wine gets a silver star, to remove the wine from the Cask.
• Dinosaur Mayonnaise:
Dinosaur Mayonnaise is formed in the Mayonnaise Machine after placing a Dinosaur egg in it for 3 hours as it is an Artisan good.
• Prismatic Shard:
Prismatic Shard is a rare mineral that can be collected from Mystic Stones, Omni Geodes, Iridium Nodes, Fishing Treasure Chests and Gem Nodes or dropped by a monster or even in the treasure room. It can also be obtained via a drop from Shadow Shaman, Mummies, Serpents and Shadow Brutes.
A prismatic shard might be formed in the Rainbow Trout Fish Pond once its population reaches 9. These shards are of great value since they cannot be cloned. Collect the prismatic shard to complete the bundle.
• Five Gold quality Ancient Fruit:
Ancient seeds can be bought from the Travelling cart or obtained from the ancient fruit. After 28 days, these old seeds give rise to a fruit crop. This fruit crop after every seven days forms the ancient fruit. You need five of these ancient fruits to complete this bundle.
• Gold or Iridium quality Void Salmon:
After completing Dark Talisman, you will be able to access the gateway to the Witch’s swamp. Here you can find the Void Salmon, which is a fish. This fish is rooted in the Witch’s swamp through the cave passage and close to the train platform. This fish is present here throughout the year.
Caviar can appear in the Travelling Cart. However, it is originally an Artisan good. It formed through the Preserves Jar with the help of Sturgeon Roe.
How to check Stardew Valley Bundles progress?
To check your progress regarding bundles, you will have to visit the community center. You can also check your progress by clicking on Inventory where you will click the Golden Scroll button.
JojaMart Membership and its Benefits
If you purchase the JojaMart Membership, all your bundles will be completed by the Joja Corporation. You will no longer have to collect items, sacrifice them and form a community Center. This membership will do it all for you. Your community center will change into a Joja Warehouse.
Now, you know all the different types of bundles, their functions and importance. So, buckle up and complete tasks to enjoy their rewards and form a beautiful community center. In this way, you can excel in Stardew Valley.