Emily Stardew valley girl to whom you can impress if you have fallen in love with her. Why won’t anyone fall in love with this blue-haired beautiful girl of the valley? If you are a male character in the game, then you will have a lot of reasons to love her. Such as she is charming, fashionable, always energetic and works very hard at Stardrop Saloon for Gus to make ends meet.
You can start a conversation with her by approaching. But after a short discussion, you’ll realise that Emily Stardew Valley is very fond of fashion and style. And most of the time she remains concerned about her looks more than one would.
Emily likes to follow the fashion trend, but she isn’t entirely focused on it as her sister, Haley. In the game, Emily is eager to be a tailor. And upon meeting, she will tell you that she designs and make her clothes.
Basic Details About Emily Stardew Valley
Emily and Haley are sisters; they both live at 2 Willow Lane in Pelican town. Her house is just next to Jody’s. She believes in quality rather than quantity as she only has three friends, i.e. Shane, Clint, Gus and Sandy. You can celebrate her birthday on 27th spring.
Emily Stardew Valley Schedule: Where Emily Can be Found?
First of all, you are required to know Emily’s schedule to find and meet her. Don’t you get a thought that all the real-life love strategies are applied to this game? Just like the real-life, if you want to impress a girl, then know her before proposing.
To know the Emily Stardew Valley Schedule, you need to make some efforts, as her schedule keeps on changing according to the seasons. But In her routine, one thing remains constant, i.e. Tuesday.
In every season, every Tuesday, you can find her at Pierre’s shop where she goes to exercise every week. In Pierre’s shop, she isn’t alone as there are several other female characters of the Stardew valley who do the same. Most of the time, you can find her inside her house. But if she isn’t there, then you should check the stardust saloon as she works there for part-time. As per my experience with Emily, you can either approach her at the salon or in
Below is a full list of Emily Stardew Valley schedule mentioned on the prioritized of highest to the lowest level. For instance, if it’s raining in the valley, then all that schedule overrides all others.
Emily Schedule in Spring
- 9:00 am: She wakes up.
- Noon – She goes towards her bookshelf to select a book to read.
- 4:30 pm – Step outside her house to work part-time at the salon.
- Noon – She gets out of her room.
- 1:00 pm – She goes to Pierre’s shop to meet her friend Caroline, Jodi, Robin, and Marnie.
- Noon – You can find her standing in front of the bookshelf in her house.
- Noon – She leaves the comfort of her bedroom to stand in front of the bookshelf.
- 11:30 am – Can be found in her room.
- Noon – She leaves her room to select a book to read from a bookshelf.
- 12:30 pm – Keep on waiting in the living room.
- 12:00 Noon – Leaves the bedroom.
- 12.40 pm – Searches the books in the living room.
- 9.00 pm – Inside her bedroom.
12.00 Noon – Goes out of her bedroom.
Her Schedule in Summer
1:20 pm – In the living room standing in front of bookcase.
1.00 pm – In a separate room which is adjacent to Pierre Shop. There she exercises together with other women of Stardew Valley.
- 10:20 am – Standing in her bedroom.
- 3:10 pm – Again can be seen standing in the living room.
- 4:10 pm – Goes to the salon for her job.
- 9:00 am – Inside her bedroom, But you can’t enter as only her friends are allowed.
- 12:00 Noon – Sitting in the living room.
3:50 pm – At Town Square of Pelican Town walking to the salon.
4.10 pm – Getting to the salon.
12:00 pm – She leaves the bedroom and heads to the bookshelf to stand.
Stardew Emily Fall Schedule
- 9:00 am – Lying on her bed.
- 10:20 am – Goes out of her house.
- 11:00 am – Heads to the Pierre’s for the aerobics.
- 1:00 pm – Start the aerobics class with other ladies.
- 4:00 pm – After the class session she leaves the aerobics class and Pierre’s shop.
- 4:50 pm – Gets into the salon to start her part-time job.
- 12:30 am – Heads to home and then directly to the room.
4:10 pm – Goes to her part-time job.
Noon – She leave her room to stare the bookshelf.
Noon – Again you can see her standing in-front of the bookshelf.
4:00 pm – Gets out of the house to complete her job.
12:00 pm – Goes out to join the part-time work at Gus’s shop.
Winter Schedule of Emily Stardew Valley
- 1:00 pm – Inside her living room searching for a book to read from the bookshelf.
- 3:30 pm – Leaves her home.
- 4:00 pm – Gets to the star drop salon.
- 11:10 am – Gets to Pierre’s General Store.
- 1:20 pm – Gets home.
- Noon – Gets outside her bedroom.
- 4.30 pm – Working at Gus’s salon.
Noon – Goes to living room from bedroom.
Noon – Gets out of her bedroom and trying to find a good book to read from bookshelf.
- 3:30 pm – Gets out of her house and heads to the star drop salon to work.
- Noon – Back at home and heads to the bedroom.
Noon – Walks around her house from the bedroom.
What Gifts Does Emily Stardew Valley Love?
The list of the things which she loves in the game is quite long. The list of items which she loves contains a bunch of gifts that you can use to give a start to your friendship with her. To impress her you can give her a piece of Cloth, Amethyst, Survival Burger, Aquamarine, Ruby, Wool, Emerald, Topaz, Jade, Quartz, Daffodil and any items from the Universal Loves and Likes categories.
She will respond with a neutral reaction if you give her Hazelnut, Chanterelle, Purple Mushroom, Dandelion, Snow Yam, Common Mushroom, Leek, Wild Horseradish, Morel, and Winter Root as a gift.
What Gifts Does Emily Stardew Valley Dislike or Hate?
Never give her items which she hates to receive until you want to harm or ruin your friendship with her. As if you gift her an object from all Universal Dislikes, as well as Ice Cream, Spicy Eel, Fried Eel, Salmonberry, and Rice Pudding.
Moreover we don’t suggest you to gift her Maki Roll, Fish Taco, Salmon Dinner, Holly, and Sashimi until you want to annoy or want her to ignore you for two weeks.