Genshin Impact Guyun Stone Forest is a mythical area located in the bountiful harbour of Liyue. It is actually an archipelago made up of seven huge islands along with a few smaller offshoots. You will need to explore Genshin Impact Guyun Stone Forest at some point in the game to find the agent carrying Hunter’s Sacrificial Knife and solve three puzzles to get rewards. Thus, it would be a good idea for you to read up a little about how to get there to make sure you are ready for anything that comes your way.
History of Genshin Impact Guyun Stone Forest:
According to Legend, the Guyun Stone Forest is the place where Rex Lapis fought and took down Osial, the sea monster. In fact, the remnants of the stone lances used by Rex are still present on the island in the form of stone pillars.
Additionally, this forest is also the place where the former Gods of Liyue rest. These fallen Gods turned into demons after dying and were defeated by the Yakshas.
How to Get to Genshin Impact Guyun Stone Forest?
Follow the steps given below to find your way to this magical place.
- In the northeast region of Liyue Harbour, there is a place called the Sea of Clouds. Your first task is to travel to this place.
- Once you are in the Sea of Clouds, keep heading east until you arrive at a cliff edge that has a huge boulder right next to it.
- Jump off the cliff edge and make your way to the island that is closest to the coast by gliding.
- Keep an eye out for a level 37 monster that will be waiting for you on this island.
- This island is a part of the archipelago that makes up Guyun Forest. Once you reach the first island, you can make your way to the other ones by walking through the shallow areas of water present between them.
The Ruins Treasure on Guyun Forest
You will be able to see a pillar of light above one of the southern islands. Make your way to that pillar and follow the steps giving below
- Once you reach the pillar, a short dialogue will appear after which you will have the option to touch the monument. Click on this option to get a task.
- Your first task will be to make your way to the target location within 120 secs.
- A small yellow diamond will appear on the screen. It will show you the way to the target location. All you have to do is follow this tiny diamond up a mountain and through the air rings.
- Upon reaching the target location, you will get a reward (a Common chest).
- At the same target location, another light pillar will appear.
- After reading the dialogue and clicking on Touch the Monument, you will get a new task.
- This new task comprises of defeating 10 enemies within 120 seconds. You will keep getting a few extra seconds as you defeat opponents.
- Your final reward will be an Exquisite Chest.
- Next, a third and final light pillar will appear. It will assign you the task of defeating one huge enemy. Completing this job will be no easy feat, but the reward is a Precious Chest which is worth all the struggle.
We hope this guide helps you in easily completing the treasure hunt and getting lots of rewards.