Asus answered the most searched questions on google. i.e. when Asus Zenfone 5 Android 9.0 Pie update will be available? As we all know Zenfone 5 is a middle range smartphone. And with this major update, Asus has also fixed some security and bugs.
The whopping Asus Zenfone 5 Android 9.0 Pie update is not yet announced officially but it is available for direct download on ASUS’s official website. Firmware Over-The-Air (FOTA) is around 1.1gigs and this Asus Zenfone 5 Android 9.0 Pie update is quite straightforward. But if you are eager to taste the new Android Pie operating system.
To update your Zenfone 5 you just need to follow some easy steps. Which are mentioned below.
- Download the package from ASUS’s official website from this link.
- After successful downloading the package. Now move the downloaded file to MicroSD card of your handset.
- Now enter in recovery mode. (Steps to enter in Androi Recovery Mode are mentioned below.)
- After getting in recovery mode, “Apply updates from MicroSD card, then select the downloaded Asus Zenfone 5 Android 9.0 Pie update package.
- Now just select confirm and you are all set for Android 9.0 Pie update.
Steps to enter in Android Recovery Mode
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold Power+Volume Up+Volume Down buttons.
- Keep holding until you see a menu with Recovery mode option.
- Navigate to Recovery mode option and press Power button.
Features/Specifications of Asus Zenfone 5 Android 9 Pie update
Asus Zenfone 5 flaunts a 5.7 inch screen with IPS LCD screen that supports FHD resolution of 1080×2160 and 424 pixels per inch screen density. It support 13MP + 13MP dual camera setup with LED flash and a 13MP front facing shooter.
Under the hood, the device got 2.2 GHz, Quad Core + 1.84 GHz, Quad core snapdragon 660 processor chipset with 4GB RAM. To perform all the tasks it has a non-removable 5000 mAh battery which