Garen is a champion that costs $1. He belongs to the knight class and has the judgement ability. Players are often in constant search of how to make Garen better and stronger and what builds to use. So, we have compiled a solution to their problems in this TFT Garen Build guide. Continue to read to find out more about TFT Garen Build!
Items to Use for TFT Garen Build:
You can use the following items to make maximum use of his powers:
- Chain Vest: This will increase armour by 20
- Dragons Claw: Adding Dragons Claw will allow Garen to gain 83% resistance against damage caused by magic.
- Force of Nature: It will allow for an additional 1+ gain in team size.
- Frozen Heart: This will slow down the attack speed of adjacent enemies by 25%.
- Giant’s Belt: Using this will allow you to increase Garen’s healthy by 200.
- Ionic Spark: When you add this build, each spell cast by an enemy will cause 125 damage to it.
- Knight’s Vow: This permits the wearer also to become a knight.
- Locket of the Iron Solari: Adjacent allies will get a 300 shield for 7 seconds at the start of combat.
- Morellonomican: Every time that an enemy casts a spell, he will get burn damage that will be equal to 20% of his max health for 10+ seconds. Also, the burned units won’t be able to heal.
- Negatron Cloak: This will increase magic resistance by 20.
- Phantom Dancer: It grants the ability to dodge critical strikes.
- Redemption: When the wearer has 25% of maximum health, nearby allies get 1200 increase in health.
- Thornmail: 100% of mitigated damage will be reflected as Magic Damage.
- Warmog’s Armor: Increase in the health of 6% every second when the wearer uses it.
- Zeke’s Herald: Increases attack and speed of adjacent allies ( two spaces on the left and right side of the wearer) by 15%.
- Zephyr: It allows you to banish an enemy for as long as 6 seconds.
Top 3 Recommendations:
If you are unable to use all these items, make sure that you have at least the following items.
- Dragon’s Claw.
- Phantom Dancer.
Important TFT Garen Build
Listed below are some TFT garen builds:
When you use this build, Garen will be placed in the centre of the army, and he will buff adjacent teammates while penalising nearby enemies.
The Build for Nerf/Buff Garen is:
- Zeke’s Herald.
- Locket of the Iron Solari.
As mentioned above, Zephyr will banish enemies while Zeke’s Herald buffs your teammates’ attack and speed. Additionally, Locket of the Iron Solari will protect them with a more powerful shield.
We recommend positioning this TFT Garen build in the centre of six Yordles or six sorcerers as this will add greatly to their lifespan and attack potential.
This TFT Garen builds centred around the Frozen Heart item because it is the most detrimental item in it.
The build consists of
- Frozen Heart.
- Warmog’s Armor.
- Dragons Claw.
By using Frozen Heart, adjacent enemies will be considerably slowed down, which will give Garen and his teammates an upper hand. Moreover, by pairing it with Warmog’s Armor and Dragons claw, you can increase Garen’s health and protect him from damage caused by magic.
We recommend pairing Frozen Garen with a Demon build as it will allow you to capitalize on the mana burn. Alternatively, using the Glacial build will allow you to control your enemies by further incapacitating them.
Just like barbed wire is tough to take down, Barbed Garen is so strong that it is nearly impossible to take him down.
This Tft Garen build includes:
- Ionic Spark
These three items will cause damage to the enemies themselves when they attack Garen.
Although this build is compelling, it does leave Garen without any healing powers. To counteract this disadvantage, simple add healing characters like Nidalee and Lulu who will heal Garen and keep him alive for much longer.