Though Darren Star’s comedy “Emily in Paris” received mixed reviews with its first arrival, the show has still survived on our screens for much longer than initially expected as the franchise has already been gearing up for Emily in Paris Season 4!
- Is Emily in Paris Season 4 Renewed or Cancelled?
- What is Emily in Paris Season 4 Potential Release Date?
- Has the Filming for the Fourth Season of Emily in Paris begun?
- What could be the Plot of Emily in Paris Season Four?
- Who are the Cast Members and Characters for the New Season?
- How many Episodes are there going to be?
- Is there a Trailer out?
The third season drops on the 21st of December, 2022, and once again, bringing the die-hard fans on a dreamy getaway to Paris’ tasteful cafes, monuments, and fashion trends. And, of course, to the steamy yet complicated romances in the City of Love, the anticipation for the upcoming fourth season has increased significantly among the larger audience.
Well, fear not! Here are all the details that you need to know about Emily in Paris Season 4; whether it is renewed or canceled, what is its potential release date, who will be the cast, what could be the plot, what several episodes, and is there a trailer out or not.
Is Emily in Paris Season 4 Renewed or Cancelled?
Luckily for the fans, Emily in Paris received a two-season renewal by Netflix for its third and fourth season on the 10th of January 2022, not long after its second season officially premiered in December 2021.
The official renewal announcement was made via Netflix’s official Twitter account. The tweet read:
“Emily in Paris has been renewed for Season 3 — and Season 4!”
Although Emily in Paris Season 3 has just recently made its jaw-dropping debut on Netflix, its fourth season has yet to receive a release date window from the concerned authorities.
However, the release date status of its fourth season has been the talk of the town ever since the third season premiered, as the fans desperately want to get their hands on it as soon as they finish binge-watching the third one.
Thus, keep reading the article to learn about the fourth season’s potential release date and quench your thirst to know about its possible arrival next year.
What is Emily in Paris Season 4 Potential Release Date?
Following its previous release date schedule, Emily in Paris Season 4 is expected to release in December 2023.
Why, may you ask?
Well, the stewards of the franchise happen to like the release date of mid or fall of the following year to launch each season of the popular show.
Taking in its overall record:
- The first season of Emily in Paris was released in October 2020.
- The second season of Emily in Paris premiered in December 2021.
- The third season of Emily in Paris also premiered the following December.
Thus, its follow-up season will likely go the same route as its precedents, which debuted in the fall.
And with the news about its filming already undergoing. The fans will likely have the fourth season in the mid or fall of the forthcoming year.
So, stay tuned, and let’s see what happens!
Has the Filming for the Fourth Season of Emily in Paris begun?
It was reported in September 2022 that the third and fourth seasons of Emily in Paris were filmed back to back.
This means that if the filming for Emily in Paris Season 4 is not done, it is halfway complete.
Though Netflix has not confirmed back-to-back filming of both seasons, it has not refuted these emerging reports either.
But since additional details concerning the production schedule have yet to be revealed, we can not say whether it is true.
What could be the Plot of Emily in Paris Season Four?
The third season brought with it a lot of shocking and devastating moments for not only the characters but also the fans:
- Camille leaves Gabriel at the altar after exposing the pact she made with Emily.
- Gabrial and Emily come to terms with the fact that they had feelings for each other all along.
- The relationship between the two further complicates as Gabriel informs her that he will be a father as Camille is expecting his baby.
- Gabriel and Camille decide to go their separate ways despite the baby.
- Alfie is shocked to find out that the woman he has been in love with the whole time was in a past relationship with Gabriel, and he was nothing but a second choice to her.
- Heartbroken and deeply hurt, Alfie walks out on Emily.
What we have all witnessed in the finale of season three reveals that there is much more to come in the upcoming season, as lots of things must be addressed and catered to.
But one thing is for sure the love triangle will continue in season four, which will be further conflicted because of Camille’s pregnancy as Emily had to decide who she would choose between Alfie and Gabriel.
Who are the Cast Members and Characters for the New Season?
Because we saw the return of all the key cast members from the first and second seasons in the latest one, they will also be returning for the fourth season of Emily in Paris.
Here are the names of the cast members and the characters they will be portraying in the new season:
- Lily Collins as Emily Cooper
- Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu as Sylvie
- Ashley Park as Mindy Chen
- Lucas Bravo as Gabriel
- Samuel Arnold as Julien
- Bruno Gouery as Luc
- Camille Razat as Camille
- William Abadie as Antoine Lambert
- Lucien Laviscount as Alfie
Besides that, the third season also introduced some new recurring characters in the series, which will return for the fourth one.
Following are their and their characters’ names:
- Paul Forman plays Nicolas de Léon – Mindy’s love interest.
- Melia Kreiling plays Sofia – Camille’s love interest.
- Kevin Dias returns as Benoît
- Kate Walsh will reprise her role as Emily’s American boss Madeline Wheeler.
However, the officials have yet to make any casting announcements for new roles, but if that happens, we will update you.
How many Episodes are there going to be?
Like its previous three seasons, the fourth one will have ten episodes.
Is there a Trailer out?
The teaser trailer for the fourth season of Emily in Paris has yet to be released.