Wondering about what the AC Valhalla Vinland Mysteries are? Or perhaps you need more information about them? Well, If I tell you in short, then these mysteries are nothing more than side quests. A player can receive a trophy or achievement, but they must finish the task within the time limit. Carry on reading to find out where to find the various mysteries present in Vinland and how to complete them.
What are the AC Valhalla Vinland Mysteries?
After completing the Lunden storyline, you will be able to visit the last of Vinland. Here, you will come across various mysteries which essentially are a subtype of side quests. Upon completing these mysteries, you will get trophies and achievements which is going to be highly beneficial for you.
How to Find AC Valhalla Vinland Mysteries?
You will need to synchronise viewpoints to find the mysteries on the map, which will be marked by blue icons.
Mentioned below are the various Vinland mysteries along with their details:
AC Valhalla Vinland Mystery #1- World Event (Breaking Teeth, Not Hearts)
- Go to Nyhofn and talk to the man present there.
- He will ask you to find someone for him. This person is also linked to mystery #5, so we recommend completing that first.
- After finding this person, return to the village and converse with the man.
- Once you see the man leave, follow him.
- While following him, a wild animal will attack you. Be prepared for this random attack and kill the animal as this will make the man happy.
- Go back to Nyhofn to mark the end of mystery #1.
AC Valhalla Vinland Mystery #2: World Event (A Dead Man’s Tale)
- Find the corpse of the hunter.
- Bring it back to the woman in Nyhofn.
AC Valhalla Vinland Mystery #3: Standing Stones
- Go to Tionontate: ken.
- Your task will be to move the platforms around so that they form the same shape as the one on the piece of paper that you found.
AC Valhalla Vinland Mystery #4: Legendary Animal (O Yan Do’ Ne)
- This mystery is located in the region that is east of Kahrhaken: rat.
- In this mystery, you have to hunt a legendary moose called O Yan Do’ Ne.
- You can find it in the middle landmass’ northern area.
- Keep in mind that Vinland takes away all your equipment when you enter it. Thus, make sure to get at least one weapon and some armour by trading before attempting to defeat this wild beast.
- Its attack strategy is to charge and kick. Your best course of action would be to dodge these attacks while trying to get in as many hits as you can.
Assassin’s Creed Vinland Mystery #5: World Event (Flight of Fancy)
- Talk to the Norse Woman who will ask you to bring back her turkey who flew down into the ditch.
- You have to jump down into the pile of hay.
- The turkey will start chasing you. Make your way back to the woman and it will simply follow you.
- Talk to the woman again to end this mystery.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Vinland Mystery #6: Cairn
- It would help if you interacted with the Cairn to start this mystery that is located west to Tsoka’we’kowahne.
- You will have to solve a puzzle in which you must stack stones based on their size (largest on the bottom and smallest on top).
- This completes the Cairn as well as your mystery.
Mystery #7: World Event (Ursine Takeover)
- Allow the bears to kill the man in Vithrloekr.
- Get the key from his corpse.
- This will complete the final mystery.
We hope this guide has cleared all your doubts and questions regarding the AC Valhalla Vinland Mystery.