Nokia 8.1 Android 10 Pie Update has been rolled out by HMD Global for Nokia 8.1. With the roll-out of Android 10, Nokia 8.1 has become the first Nokia smartphone to receive the update. The smartphone will receive the Android Q beta quite .
With Android 10, users will experience better privacy and security option with their smartphones. Other features that will become available along with Android 10 include smart reply, dark theme, dedicated privacy section, focus mode, and many other features.
The Nokia 8.1 Android 10 Pie Update is V4.15B. The update will be of 1.44 GB size. The company has further confirmed that Nokia 7.1 and Nokia 9 PureView will soon receive the update in the fourth quarter of 2019. The older smartphones will receive the update on the first and second quarter of 2020.
The New Features to Notice After Updating Nokia 8.1 To Android 10 Pie.
1. Dark mode: To make things easier on your eyes.
2. Smart reply: The recommended action will save more time.
3. Gesture navigation: It will make it possible to navigate through gestures.
Insecurity terms, after Updating Nokia 8.1 to Android 10 Pie will feature additional controls for privacy and location and Google Security Patch.
Steps to get Nokia 8.1 Android 10 Pie Update
- Connect your Android phone to the Wi-Fi Network.
- Go to Settings > About device, then tap System Updates > Check for Updates > Update to download and install the latest Android version.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and upgrade to the new Android version when the installation completed.
See which Android version you have
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Near the bottom, tap System Advanced System update.
- See your “Android version” and “Security patch level.”
Like us on Facebook and follow us on twitter to get all the latest news directly on your newsfeed.