ZTE Corporation is all set to launch ZTE BLADE V9 at MWC 2018 this February as per several reports. Blade V9 is successor to Blade V8 which got launched last year, will feature full body glass design with metal finish. If sources are to be trusted then Blade V9 would come at a very affordable price, as ZTE’ budget phone. At the moment there’s no information regarding price tag it would bear. Checkout features and technical specifications of this device.
ZTE BLADE V9 Full Specifications:
Display and Software :
- It’ll be ZTE’s leading smartphone with display of 18:9 aspect ratio. Blade V9 will somewhat improvised over its predecessor Blade V8 in terms of design. Bezels are pretty influential. The device is supposed to bear a 5.7-inch Full HD display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels.
- ZTE blade V9 runs on super power Android 8.0 Oreo which is 2x faster and brings features such as allow background limits, picture-in-picture and much more.
- Device’s dimensions are 151.4 x 70.6 x 7.5 mm and weighs 140 gram.
- Blade V9 is expected to be powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC 64-bit processor.
- There will be three storage variants in smartphone. These choices are 2/16 GB, 3/32 GB, 4/64 GB RAM and ROM (inbuilt storage) respectively.
- The device is probable to inhabit 3200 mAh Non-removable battery.
- There will be dual cameras at backside of ZTE Blade V9 i.e., 16 and 5-megapixel snappers with AutoFocus and LED flash. At up front of the device, there is a single 13-megapixel for strong selfies.
- Other features include Bluetooth 4.2, fingerprint sensor at back, 3.5mm headphone jack as mentioned on ZTE Spain’s official website.
2017 was not a memorable year for ZTE Corporation as only a few smartphones were launched by company. We hope ZTE do unveil some exciting smartphones this year.