Today is the day to offer your gratitude towards Mother Earth. Not, today every minute human must envision for capable to contributing towards the planet. Every human being in some way or other has harm the planet. So, today its the moment of show some respect by taking the Earth Hour 2018 task. The task here is to shut down the lights to only 60 minutes of your precious time obviously. Not only lights you have to shut your automobiles also in order to complete your contribution. This is the shutting of artificial lights.
The Earth Hour is also to indicate the rising problems to nature and an alarming situation for mankind. Growing old and mentally sick with the time human has maximally done breached the nature rules. Going by the cause of harm, he has prod the natural vegetation and habitat of wild animals resulting in extinction of species of both flora and fauna. However, some follows up to banishment of valuable things gifted by nature to mankind. Talking of some relief for humans, they have taken up some preventive measures for them only as they have to now survive.
Earth Hour 2018: Some Earth Hour measures for better Earth:
- If we recycled every plastic bottle we used, we would keep 2 billion tons of plastic out of landfills.
- A liter of motor oil, if left off improperly, can contaminate up-to 75 lac liters of fresh water.
- Using of bamboo products promoted the reafforestation and expansion of more bamboo crops which consume airborne carbon dioxide at a higher rate than any other trees and does so year-around.
- Average temperatures will increase by as much as 12 degrees Fahrenheit by the end of the 21st century if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise at the current pace.
- The amount of sunlight that falls in the earth’s surface in on minute is sufficient to meet world energy demand for an entire year.
- One tree provides enough of the oxygen for only three people to breathe.
In order to live and do well, our planet has to be well. So for coming generations you have to take step for preserving the resources they could use. Therefore, be a part of the Earth Hour and join by the millions to switch the lights.
So as a part of this home Earth, wherever you are please join us but remember to turn off your lights and connect to Earth from 8:30-9:30 pm on 24th March. The local time is 8:30 pm and 20:30 IST.